It's been so long since I last posted that I almost forgot how to create a post. It wasn't until I realised that I had to sign in first that I managed to get anywhere and now it's all changed. Blogger has made everything look new and sparkly but to old people such as myself, this is really quite a nuisance. I'm sure that I'll cope.
In a manner.
1. The Parental Unit came and went.
2. I've been volunteering madly at Oxfam which is quite good fun and obviously rules out the question of being employed. Still looking.
3. I've had a couple of interviews for jobs, including at a Catholic school. Ho hum.
4. Tatiana and her boyfriend visited.
5. Coralie and her boyfriend then visited.
6. Richard and I visited the Parental Unit. Mine, not his.
7. I took part in World Book Night.
8. Things happened - Olympic Torch went through Crewe! The Olympics happened. Things in the garden happened. Sales on eBay happened. My fractured wrist was a true happening.
If there is anything on that list that you want to read about in particular, do say. Otherwise another year may pass before I let you know of what's going on - if anything - and just to let you know that I am alive.
One thing that never happened: bloody summer.